Princeton encourages students to engage internationally through a range of intriguing programs, including many in Latin America and the Caribbean.
- Images in Transition: Art and Politics in Chile’s Transition to Democracy: The seminar will be based in Santiago, but will include trips to locations such as Valparaiso, Viña del Mar, Ritoque, and Isla Negra, as well as a life-changing trip to San Pedro de Atacama.
- Princeton in Cuba Program: Learn more about this spring program.
- International Internship Program: Network, learn, and serve during a summer internship abroad.
- EEB Panama Field Program: Study in the field with the Smithsonian Tropical Research Institute.
- PiLA Post-Graduate Fellowship: Commit your first year after Princeton to service in Latin America.