Center for Collaborative History Art Exhibit
Call for Submissions:
The Center for Collaborative History is seeking submissions from amateur/ hobby artists for an art installation entitled “From Within” which will be on display from February 1, 2019 – March 15, 2019in 113 Dickinson Hall. Submission deadline is January 4, 2019.
Current Princeton University staff, faculty, post-docs, researchers, and graduate students who are not associated with the Lewis Center for the Arts in an artist capacity. This is truly an exhibit for the hobby artist.
Types of Artwork Accepted:
- Painting, Mixed Media, Drawing, or Sculpture (small) will be accepted.
- 2D artwork must be framed or gallery wrapped and installation ready. All artwork must be wired for hanging- no hooks.
- 3D art must have its own professional-looking means of display.
Please note this exhibit will not be juried, and no awards, prizes, or financial compensation will be given to those whose artwork is selected. All artwork must be available for continuous display from February 1, 2019 – March 15, 2019. All selected artists will need to sign an Artwork Loan Agreement.
Please send an email to Jennifer Loessy at email@example.com and include the following information:
- Artist Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Job Title
- Home Department
- Type of Medium (Painting, Mixed Media, Drawing, or Sculpture)
- Picture of the artwork(s) you would like to submit
- Brief description of the piece and size of the artwork(s)
- Submission deadline is January 4, 2019.
The submissions and art installation will be curated by Dana Lichtstrah.