Research interests: ephemera, nontraditional archives, and popular media; transnational artistic movements; dance and film; especially in Puerto Rico, Cuba, and Mexico
Research interests: Mexico, Brazil, and Latin America; literary magazines, surrealism, historiography of the avant-garde, theory of trauma, intersections between disability studies and literary theory.
- Research Inerests: The relationship between history and literature, theory of history in dialogue with literary theory and Intellectual History in Latin American and the Caribbean.
- Research Interests: Reduce inequalities and improve the efficiency of education-related markets in developing countries, including Colombia, Peru and Chile.
- Research Interests: Modern and contemporary art from the Caribbean, Afro-Diasporic religions, race, and visual culture and nation building
- Research Interests: Haiti, Caribbean, United States. Urbanism of HIV/AIDS
- Research interests: Cuba, Brazil, and Latin America; slavery and photography; philosophy of time (temporality and endings).
- Research Interests: Cultural Studies, Media Studies, Digital Humanities / Cuban, Latin America and Latino Studies
- Research Interests: Argentina, Brazil, Chile; History of Development, Economic History, History of Consumption, History of Advertising, Global History.
- Research Interests: Argentina, Bolivia, Peru, information collection and circulation, media/communication history, political economy