Rodney Lebrón Rivera is a Ph.D. student in the Department of Spanish and Portuguese at Princeton University. His research focuses on the relationship between history and literature, theory of history in dialogue with literary theory and Intellectual History in Latin American and the Caribbean. Rodney holds a Master's Degree in History of Latin American and the Caribbean from the University of Puerto Rico, Río Piedras campus.
- Research Interests: Reduce inequalities and improve the efficiency of education-related markets in developing countries, including Colombia, Peru and Chile.
- Research Interests: Modern and contemporary art from the Caribbean, Afro-Diasporic religions, race, and visual culture and nation building
- Research Interests: Haiti, Caribbean, United States. Urbanism of HIV/AIDS
- Research interests: Cuba, Brazil, and Latin America; slavery and photography; philosophy of time (temporality and endings).
- Research Interests: Cultural Studies, Media Studies, Digital Humanities / Cuban, Latin America and Latino Studies
- Research Interests: Argentina, Brazil, Chile; History of Development, Economic History, History of Consumption, History of Advertising, Global History.
- Research Interests: Argentina, Bolivia, Peru, information collection and circulation, media/communication history, political economy
- Research Interests: Colonial Caribbean, Amerindians and Atlantic Empires
- Research Interests: Art history, intellectual history, anthropology and indigenous representation